If you have decided to respec your character and don’t know how to do it, this tips will help you.
- You can not change your power (fire, ice, gadgets, mental, nature, sorcery)
- You can not change your movement type (flight, acrobatics, super-speed)
- When you respec you just refunds your power and skill points
- When you hit level 10 you can train a second weapon. When you respec you can put all your points to a new weapon if you are not satisfy with the old one
- You can respec at the Watchtower (as a Hero) or the Hall of Doom (as a Villain) (Open your map (M) scroll down until you see the RE-SPEC machine)
For Villains: From the central area keep traveling down through the wings until you reach the pit. Follow the path around the pit and you’ll find it.
For Heroes: The RE-SPEC machine is in the Aquaculural Area, which is located in the southwest area of the tower – Tech Wing
- I don’t believe there’s a minimum level requirement to use respec
- You need 500 in game cash to respec
- The re-spec machine gets more expensive (500, 650, …) each time you use it, but it resets to 500 if you wait 24 hours.
- Don’t forget that you can earn additional skill points by completing feats. 100 feat points for a skill point. So, maybe you don’t have to respec just earn additional skill points.