All PC players with a Legendary Membership are invited. To get started, you can download the client here (SOE) or here (ProSiebenSat.1).
Legendary members and owners of “Hand of Fate” will now be able to play the Temple of Isis as a Legends PvP Arena.
Stryker’s Island: Lockdown
Stryker’s Island open world content (Toyland, Once More With Rockets, and Fun for Girls and Boys) has moved to its own public instance and is no longer available in the open world of Metropolis. Players can now access these Missions by using the “Stryker’s Island: Lockdown” teleporter in their Headquarters and entering Stryker’s Island. These Missions can be picked up from the terminal near the new Stryker’s Island: Lockdown teleporter in the Watchtower Monitor Womb or the Hall of Doom Inner Sanctum.
Once More With Rockets mission jump pads were removed so players can now just speak to Radical Rocket Randy to receive their disguise. Radical Rocket Randy can be found on top of the entrance to Stryker’s Island.
- Arkham Asylum:
- Crow Illusions will now chase you through doorways.
- You are now encouraged to leave Arkham Asylum after completing the instance.
- Stryker’s Island Penitentiary: The entrance to the instance no longer floats above the ground.
- Watchtower Containment Facility: Turret projectiles will now use electricity on the player.
- S.T.A.R. Labs Research Facility: Players are now encouraged to leave after completing the instance.
- Shady Nightclub: Bizarro’s Flame Breath attack now displays the correct de-buff in the Current De-buffs menu.
- Chattering Teeth: The Chattering Teeth item has a new inventory icon.
- Phantom Zone Kryptonite Chunk Guise: Now have block and dodge plus all tray abilities now have visual effects.
- Raven Unleashed: Epsilon Science Police will once again fire rockets at their foes.
- Sinestro’s Spite: Failed Recruits have removed the option from their rings to toggle between Will and Fear and now only produce Fear Constructs.
- Toyman has fixed various issues with the toys on Stryker’s Island.
- Wind-Up Wally Toys will now display icons to help direct you during your quests.
- Attacks from Toyman’s Toys will now correctly report their attacks to the combat log.
- Toyman Toys will no longer keep you in combat for extended periods of time.
- Queen of Lies: After defeating Circe players will now be prompted to leave the playroom.
- Light: Grasping Hand: Grasping Hand is now easier to combo out of.
- Players will now have a default Rally location selected after being knocked out in a PvP match.
- After completing a race, players will have the option to retry the race from the scorecard.
- A player that is both a friend and a league-mate will now only show up in your contacts once as a friend.
- Friend and league-mate contacts are now sorted together alphabetically.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the scrollbar to behave improperly with large lists of contacts
- The Add Character Slots, No Thanks, and Buy Now buttons now all play sound when selected.
- Tooltips for items in the inventory will no longer float and will now be displayed over the character when using a gamepad.
- Toyman missions will now appear under Stryker’s Island when sorting by location in the Journal UI.
- Players who do not own the Last Laugh DLC pack will now be able to see the Legends characters from Last Laugh on the Legends Exobyte vendors, but will still be unable to purchase them without owning the Last Laugh DLC.