DC Universe Online is heading to the PlayStation 4, and some questions pop up regarding toon transfers, new DLC, new controller, thus, we decided to dig up some answers for you. The information below are collected from the official DCUO twitter account:
- DCUO updates will continue with GUs and DLCs, but nothing specifically is planned for the PS4 launch
- Q: Will all dlc I have go to ps4?
A: That is our intent, but we don’t have specifics yet
- We intend for your characters to transfer from PS3 to PS4, but we don’t have details yet
- Q: Will my ps3 toon be able to go back and forth between ps3 and ps4, or it will be one time switch only?
A: We intend for you to be able to play on either, but we cannot confirm yet.
- Q: If I have legendary on the ps3 would that transfer to my ps4?
A: That’s our intent, but we can’t confirm yet
- We intend for PS3 and PS4 servers to be shared, but regions will still be separate.
- PC and PlayStation will remain separate
- We’ll be able to take advantage of the PS4’s capabilities for better graphics most immediately
- The only differences are visual, and the PS4 should look more like the PC.
- We will continue to support PS3 as well as PC and PS4.
- We plan on supporting aspects of the new controller, but no specifics yet
Source: Official DCUO twitter